Sunday, June 28, 2009

And we're done...

...nursing, that is.

It's always difficult for me to stop nursing, and frankly, I admit it is harder on me than on Miles at this point. This morning, I was adding up the months and realized that I've been "growing" him in some way for 2 years. TWO YEARS!

So...this is night 2 of not nursing him before bed. Last night I wasn't home, and tonight I asked Jeff to put him to bed because I just couldn't do it (read: I was a crying mess when I thought about not putting him to bed after nursing him). He cried a little, but settled down after a few minutes.

Three cheers for all the nursing Mama's out there in blog-land. I'll have a drink for all of us tonight, mmmmK?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

aww what a bittersweet time! You'll just have to have another little nursling soon :) haha.