Friday, June 27, 2008

A couple "firsts" this month...

Adam saw his first movie in the theatre this month. While "Kung Fu Panda" is probably not going to become a classic, Adam had a wonderful time seeing his first movie with his Daddy. He came back from the experience talking about "popcorns" (another first!) and big pandas. While he didn't sit through all of it (we didn't expect him to!), he did see about an hour of it before he started to get squirmy (note to self: don't sit through all of the previews next time). A wonderful way to spend a lazy Father's Day morning.

Another "first:" Miles giggled! I was sitting on the chair in the living room and he was sitting on my lap. I'm sure I was doing something completely ridiculous in order to engage him, but it paid off - a giggle erupted from his little body. More giggles soon followed, and it didn't take long before Adam was sitting on the chair as well and all three of us were laughing. It was a special moment for me - sitting with my two boys, having a great time.

Looking forward to more giggles, that's for sure.

No comments: