Thursday, November 6, 2008

Toothless no more...

My baby is getting so big!

At seven months old (!), Miles is now the proud owner of two bottom teeth! Unlike his big brother, he is a very crabby teether. After having a very uncharastically cranky day (October 25, to be exact), I spotted one tooth around dinnertime. I was actually relieved to see it, because then I knew what the problem was! Tooth #2 broke through a week later.

Somehow they don't seem as little when they have teeth, do they?

Nonetheless, he's back to his usual self. He's really enjoying eating purees lately. With the exception of bananas, he'll eat anything (I know, what kid doesn't like bananas?).

Have I told you that he's ticklish? It's awesome. Take off his socks sometime and tickle the bottom of his little feet. Sometimes he starts smiling his big, dimpled smile as soon as you take them off, in anticipation of tickling! Other chuckle-producing areas include his belly or right under his chin. Silly guy.

And a quick note to both Adam and Miles: On Tuesday, November 4, 2008, you accompanied me to the polls to cast a vote for what will be the first black President of the Unites States. This election was quite historical, and you were along for the ride. I pray that he leads this country in a positive direction and relies on God for guidance.

Ironic how someone who really doesn't like change voted for "Change!" isnt it?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

time for #3 then?? hehe