Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day, already?

How can it be Labor Day weekend already? Unbelievable.

I haven't updated in a while, but I'll give you a quick rundown of the happenings of August:
  • Miles started rolling over (both ways) on August 10. Crazy enough, this kid actually likes to be on his stomach.

  • Adam continues to potty train. Just when I think he's doing fabulously, he'll have an accident. Yesterday there was an unfortunate incident that involved my good chair. Pee on the leather chair, dammit!

  • Miles grabs at anything and everything. He sees objects as something to be put in his mouth, come hell or high water. Awesome.

  • Adam started calling Jeff and I "mom" and "dad." I don't know where this came from, but I don't like it - where did my baby go?

  • Miles has started sleeping loooong stretches. The last three nights he's slept from 8pm until 8am. He'd sleep longer, but I usually wake him up because I *need* him to eat. Can you believe that?

Looking forward to September. Adam turns 3. A long weekend trip to the Great Wolf Lodge. Our 7th wedding anniversary. All good things!

No comments: