Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Real Deal

My friend Michelle was kind enough to tag me in this virtual dare. Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.

Now, I could have waited for another day, one where I had makeup on, or was wearing something semi-cute. But no, I opted to play by the rules and snap a picture (Ok, I tried to have Adam snap the picture, but he wasn't holding the button down long enough). Today is a cloudy Sunday. Jeff is working and I'm home in my comfy pants and making my way through the mounds of laundry, being careful not to trip over toys while carrying the laundry basket up and down stairs.

Tomorrow, I shall do my makeup.



Ok...so, if I did it, you can do it too. Cheryl and Karen...you're tagged!

No comments: