Thursday, March 5, 2009

I guess since I live with 3 boys, it's not all that surprising that an entry about farts follows one about penises...

I was out getting my hair cut/colored tonight, so Jeff was home with the boys. He told me the following story, and we laughed so hard about it, I just had to write it down.

Apparently (and I know you will find this is hard to believe), Jeff farted.
Adam: "Did you toot?"
Jeff: "Noooo...I think there is a duck in the room. Didn't you hear that duck quack?"
Adam: "No, there's no duck in here!" (thinking he's onto the joke, but half-looking around for said duck)
Jeff: "Do you see a duck?"
Adam: "No. Maybe there is duck in your butt!!"

Jeff obviously laughed out loud at this one, and then Adam thought it was funny to say "duck butt" over and over, and well, that's where the story ends...

Boys!

1 comment:

KS said...

Call me immature but I laughed out loud on a conference call at this :)