Wednesday, October 8, 2008

7 Years!

Because we were at the Great Wolf Lodge for our anniversary, we didn't really "do" anything. 7 years is a big deal, and as such, I present:

Seven Things I Love About Jeff:

1. I love that he loves our boys. He's a fantastic Dad who is devoted, kind, doting, and above all, loving.

2. I love the way he smells in the morning.

3. I love how he falls asleep on the living room floor at night, wrapped up in the blanket - no matter how hot it is outside.

4. I love that he works hard for the family at a job he doesn't really love, which in turn pays the bills so I can stay at home with the boys.

5. I love his hugs.

6. I love that he is a mixture between braniac and scatterbrained. He can stub his toe a zillion times on the same step, yet plow through book after book that I wouldn't even dream about reading. Perfect.

7. I love that he loves me for me - many many faults and all.

And the people said: "Awwww."

2 comments:

Kristin said...

blah blah blah....enough with the mushy crap. Congrats on the 7 years :)

KS said...

LOL - nice, Kristin! Congrats, though! Feeling itchy? Juuuust kidding, it's clear you're not. :)